The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association is well known for the powerful evangelism and outreach ministry of our founder, Billy Graham. His mission is our mission: “Proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all we can by every effective means available to us, and equipping others to do the same.”
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada (BGEAC) is seeking an experienced Digital Communications Coordinator to support the organization’s digital marketing production. The role will be responsible for the development of digital content, management of two-way communications on social media platforms, and the coordination of campaigns and monthly reporting. As a member of the Digital Marketing Team, the coordinator will participate in strategies to drive website traffic, increase donations and brand awareness through digital marketing channels
As an integral member of the Communications Department, this role will help the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada carry out its mission and objectives through participation in daily prayer ministry. The successful candidate will fulfill a full-time one-year contract position in the Calgary head office. This position includes benefits of life insurance, medical/dental and short-term/long-term disability, and 15 days of vacation per year to start.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinates and executes daily digital communications initiates, including campaign and monthly reporting
- Supports the development of high-impact written and multimedia content for digital communication initiatives
- Assists with adapting digital media content from International Headquarters to Canadian content
- Demonstrates an ability to use a variety of social media platforms to maintain and enhance BGEAC’s brand awareness
- Assists in the creation, maintenance, organization, and coordination of the digital graphics library for Communications
- Inspects and verifies that completed deliverables meet quality standards and brings forward concerns to the Digital Communications Team
- Participates in the development and analysis of digital communications strategies for optimization of communications campaigns, website traffic, and effective brand recognition
- Works collaboratively with the Digital Communications Team to determine digital communication needs and strategies that support organizational needs
- Qualified applicants should be committed to Christian values and precepts and be in agreement with The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada’s Statement of Faith
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Communications, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, or other related fields
- 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing environment
- Knowledgeable in various social media platforms
- Excellent organizational, administrative, problem solving, and self-direction skills
- Work effectively to serve, individually and as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, and support
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why this role and working with BGEAC is of interest to you.
Attention: Human Resources
20 Hopewell Way NE, Calgary, AB T3J 5H5
Application Deadline: Open until a suitable candidate is selected.