Location: Calgary, AB
The mission of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada (BGEAC) is to support the evangelistic calling and ministries of Billy Graham and Franklin Graham by proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all we can by every effective means available to us and by equipping others to do the same.
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada is seeking an Assistant Director of Communications and Creative Services (C&CS). This individual will be responsible to assist the Director of C&CS by leading the BGEAC Communications team of staff and contractors, participating in the development of the organization’s marketing planning. The Assistant Director will oversee the implementation of the organization’s marketing and communications programs in support of the mission of the ministry, and verifying the quality and accuracy of the organization is outgoing communications. The Assistant Director of C&CS works closely with the Director of C&CS to facilitate the linking of all external communications with the organization’s priorities. As an integral member of the Communications & Creative Services Department, this person will help BGEA carry out its mission and objectives through participation in daily prayer ministry.
- Qualified applicants should be committed to Christian values and precepts and be in agreement with the BGEAC’s Statement of Faith
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite computer applications
- Proven ability to effectively lead and build teams
- Capable of successfully leading a team in a dynamic environment
- Must have above average communication skills – both verbal and written
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Must have high attention to detail
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Communications, MBA or a degree in a related field
- 10 years of experience in Marketing and/or Communications
- 5 years of experience in a Marketing and/or Communications leadership role
- Experience with service provider management, project management, product management and/or marketing communications planning
- Digital and print communications as well as social media and web marketing communications experience in a Christian ministry
To respond to this opportunity, please forward your resume together with a cover letter detailing your passion for Christian ministry employment to: email@example.com
Open until a suitable candidate is selected
Note: Staff must be in agreement with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s Statement of Faith and be committed to Biblical values, precepts and conduct. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls please.