The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada (BGEAC) is seeking an experienced Director of Finance to join their team at the Head Office in Calgary, Alberta. The Organization’s founder, Billy Graham, was well-known around the world for powerful messages of evangelism and gospel-filled outreach, and his mission is the mission of the Organization.
The Director of Finance will direct and manage all aspects of the accounting, financial analysis and reporting, regulatory reporting, and banking and investment management for the Organization. This senior role will also give leadership in the areas of budgeting, forecasting, internal control practices, and financial planning/management to support the mission and objectives of the Organization.
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of timely and accurate monthly/quarterly/year-end financial statements and reports for management, external audit, and Board of Directors purposes
- Prepare the Organization’s annual operating budget and regularly monitor and compare actual results against budget
- Develop and enforce strong internal controls and financial management policies
- Administer payroll and benefits and related reporting
- Prepare and file regulatory information/annual/charitable returns
- Supervise Finance staff
- Manage key relationships with financial institutions connected to the Organization
- Agreement and alignment with BGEAC Statement of Faith, Code of Conduct and policies
- Current CPA designation required
- 3-5 years’ experience in related field, experience working in a faith-based organization would be well-regarded
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency with MS Office
- A self-starter requiring minimal supervision
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why this role and working with BGEAC is of interest to you.
Attention: Human Resources
20 Hopewell Way NE, Calgary, AB T3J 5H5
Application Deadline: Open until a suitable candidate is selected.