Part-time, 3 days/week (Wednesday to Friday)
Location: Calgary, AB
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association is well-known for the powerful evangelism and outreach ministry of our founder, Billy Graham. His mission is our mission: “Proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all we can by every effective means available to us, and equipping others to do the same.”
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada (BGEAC) is seeking an individual with strong customer service skills to fill the role of Donor Services Representative in our Calgary, AB office for a part-time position (Wednesdays to Fridays) in a 1 year contract starting March 2019. This representative will provide excellent service and support to the organization’s donors by receiving incoming calls for the purpose of providing information on the organization’s programs, accepting donations and providing prayer. This front line role is also responsible for key daily activities related to donation processing as assigned by the Donor Services Manager, including data entry, recurring donations, processing mail and daily reconciliation. As an integral member of the Donor Ministry department, this role will help BGEAC carry out its mission and objectives through participation in daily prayer ministry.
- Committed to Christian Values and precepts and be in agreement with the BGEAC Statement of Faith
- Office administration experience
- 2-3 years of experience in a customer service role, call center experience is an asset
- Pleasant and patient demeanor with caller inquiries
- Accurate with an eye for detail
- Strength and experience in balancing customer service and administration
- A general understanding of financial principles
- Well organized with ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Passionate about the ministry of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- A team player able to work well independently
- Able to perform routine work in a fast paced environment
To respond to this opportunity, please forward your resume together with a cover letter detailing your passion for Christian ministry employment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open until a suitable candidate is selected
Note: Staff must be in agreement with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s Statement of Faith and be committed to Biblical values, precepts and conduct. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls please.