Location: Calgary, AB
The mission of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEAC) is to support the evangelistic calling and ministries of Billy Graham, Franklin Graham and Will Graham by proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all we can by every effective means available to us and by equipping others to do the same.
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada (BGEAC) is seeking a Mail Processing Administrator for a part-time, 4 month contract from October 2018 – January 2019 working between, 5-7 hours a day 5 days per week. The Mail Processing Administrator is responsible for key daily activities related to mail and donation processing and receipt issuance as assigned by the Donor Services Manager. These activities include to capture electronic date for reconciliation, sort, and count/ calculate, open, code and route mail, as well as prepare deposits to the bank, and verifying for accuracy. This role ensures that receipts are being printed accurately and expediently.
This individual will help BGEAC carry out its mission and objectives through participation in daily prayer ministry and the aforementioned functions as an integral member of the Donor Ministry Team.
- Qualified applicants should be committed to Christian values and precepts and be in agreement with the BGEAC’s Statement of Faith
- Detail oriented, consistent, accurate and efficient
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Able to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and flexible
- General understanding of financial principles
- Proficient in the use and understanding of MS Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision and also be a team player
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information
- Experience in office administration or financial information processing
- Experience with mailing and postage machinery is an asset
- Data entry experience
To respond to this opportunity, please forward your resume together with a cover letter detailing your passion for Christian ministry employment to:
Attention: Human Resources
20 Hopewell Way NE, Calgary, AB T3J 5H5
Note: Staff must be in agreement with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s Statement of Faith and be committed to Biblical values, precepts and conduct. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls please.