The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association is well known for the powerful evangelism and outreach ministry of our founder, Billy Graham. His mission is our mission: “Proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all we can by every effective means available to us, and equipping others to do the same.”
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada is seeking an experienced administrative professional to join their Ministry team as Production Support Ministry Coordinator. The Production Support Ministry Coordinator will facilitate, coordinate and execute specific production-related administrative and organizational tasks across the various departmental ministries to support the ministry team and provide direct assistance to Project Managers and their projects. Additionally, this role will focus in the areas of print, inventory, and financial administration, is responsible for case requests, and will support the recruitment, follow-up and training of volunteers as needed. As an integral member of the Billy Graham Ministry department, this role will help The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada carry out its mission and objectives through participation in daily prayer ministry. The successful candidate will fulfill a full time, permanent contract position in the Calgary head office. This position includes benefits of life insurance, medical/dental and short term/long term disability RRSP contributions (after 1 year of employment), and 15 days of vacation per year to start.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Administer case requests with the various internal departments, ensuring consistency in messaging and design; acts as a liaison for all related questions and corrections
- Check incoming inventory, track and organize current inventory, and assist in the preparation, packing, and shipping of event supplies; provide instruction for the unpacking and distribution of material upon arrival at the event venue
- Collect, organize and submit financial documents for processing (eg travel authorizations, invoices, expense reports, etc.)
- Plan, organize and schedule events, meetings and appointments in support of Project Managers, including agendas, facilities, guest meals, travel, and accommodations as required
- Ensure volunteer attire, programs, and kits are prepared and in place for each event; assists as needed with any tasks related to volunteers
- Assist with database functions and projects including but not limited to: database clean up, verification of current data and coding, research, and obtainment and entry of new and incomplete data as requested
- Work alongside volunteers and other individuals offering temporary data entry or phone call support; train volunteers, explain project goals, and addresses inquiries as needed
- Liaise with event sponsors, preparing for their arrival, greeting them, and directing them to the space assigned for them
- Coordinates, develops call scripts and reports, and takes action on all follow-up items from BGEAC call campaigns
- Participates in cross-training on other Ministry Assistant focuses; assists and offers support as needed for The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada initiatives
- Qualified applicants should be committed to Christian values and precepts and be in agreement with The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association of Canada’s Statement of Faith.
- Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary certificate in an administrative field; an equivalent combination of education and experience in a related field may be considered
- Previous experience with inventory management systems will be an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and self-direction skills
- Detail oriented with an eye for accuracy
- Disciplined self-starter; able to work independently and stay motivated and organized to carry out multiple projects to completion with little supervision
- Thorough understanding of the local church and its dynamics, including but not limited to structure, operation, administration, and culture
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then we would love to hear from you. Please send us your resume along with a cover letter detailing why this role and working with BGEAC is of interest to you.
Attention: Human Resources
20 Hopewell Way NE, Calgary, AB T3J 5H5
Application Deadline: Open until a suitable candidate is selected.