Location: Calgary, AB
The mission of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEAC) is to support the evangelistic calling and ministries of Billy Graham and Franklin Graham by proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all we can by every effective means available to us and by equipping others to do the same.
We are seeking a servant leader with a heart for evangelism to fill the role of Project Manager who will be responsible to manage a variety of BGEAC ministry initiatives. This individual will report to the Celebration Director and will be engaged in successful and consistent event planning of various celebration and training events with the focus on evangelism. This Project Manager will also be responsible to seek, resource, and equip ministry volunteers and may be expected to participate in, and lead other BGEAC ministries as needed. The Project Manager will be expected to actively promote the ministry of BGEAC through public speaking opportunities, and to regularly network in the Christian community. As an integral member of the Ministry Department, this role will help BGEAC carry out its mission and objectives through participation in daily prayer ministry. The successful candidate will fulfill a full-time position in the Calgary, AB head office, with the option to work from a remote location for a limited period of time.
- In agreement and compliance with the BGEAC Statement of Faith, Code of Personal Conduct and organizational policies
- University degree in ministry or other related experience, ideally with youth and/or pastoral ministry
- 3–5 years of experience in organizational and project management
- 3–5 years of experience in event planning/ management
- 1–2 years of experience in volunteer management
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of church administration, organization and culture
- Available to travel on a frequent basis within Canada (approximately 40–60% of the time)
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate public speaker
- Disciplined self-starter; able to work independently, to stay motivated and organized to carry out projects to completion with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license
To respond to this opportunity, please forward your resume together with a cover letter detailing your passion for Christian ministry employment to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Open until a suitable candidate is selected
Note: Staff must be in agreement with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s Statement of Faith and be committed to Biblical values, precepts and conduct. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls please.