The love story of Billy and Ruth Graham is one for the ages. The two were married for more than 60 years, until Ruth went to be with the Lord in 2007.
The Grahams believed a good marriage consisted of three persons—the husband, the wife and God. As we approach Valentine’s Day, soak in these five pieces of practical, Biblical wisdom to strengthen your own marriage or encourage a married couple you know.
1. Many of my friends have broken marriages. How can I prevent divorce?
2. Are my spouse and I “incompatible?”
3. My spouse wants to leave me. Is this happening because God is mad at me?
4. What’s the big deal with looking at something mildly pornographic online?
5. Will God lead me to the right mate? How can I make my marriage stronger? Does God know how hard it is when my spouse is far from home?
Bonus: How can I appreciate my imperfect spouse?
Give To Where Most Needed
Help us fulfill our mission of proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all we can by every effective means available to us and by equipping others to do the same.