There’s a point during this COVID-19 pandemic where you might hit a wall. Your mind may become overloaded with the helpful, yet overwhelming amount of information thrown at you:
How to protect yourself and your family. How many coronavirus cases there are. Even what restaurants are open, or offering carry-out or drive-thru.
This constant source of information can cause stress, anxiety and fear. There’s a balance to staying informed and keeping yourself spiritually healthy.
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association has put together a resource page with tangible ways to find peace for your soul.
Click on any of these below:
- Chat with a Rapid Response Team chaplain
- Franklin Graham’s Message for Such a Time as This
- Will Graham Offers a Word of Encouragement Amid Global Fears
- Anne Graham Lotz: Is COVID-19 a Sign of the End?
- How to Find Peace Amidst the Panic
- Cissie Graham Lynch on Fearless Faith in the Midst of COVID-19 Outbreak
- Help Others Find Peace: 10 Bible Verses to Share
- 3 Billy Graham Quotes to Help Fight Coronavirus Fears
- Cissie Graham Lynch Encourages Parents to ‘Slow Down’ During COVID-19
“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” —John 14:26–27
Are you curious about the God of peace? Find out how much He loves you.
Give To Where Most Needed
Help us fulfill our mission of proclaiming the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ to all we can by every effective means available to us and by equipping others to do the same.